The Funeral Day
What happens and what to expect.
The day of the funeral is the patient’s conclusion, where family support and positive memories are brought together.
We always have time to talk and offer advice to celebrate a person’s life.
For the funeral, we are typically responsible for the following aspects of the day:
For More Information Call 01282 427483
- If requested, we can take the patient home the day before.
- Deliver flowers.
- Collect patient – and family members – from home.
- Funeral cortège to the church, crematorium, or other meeting place.
- Funeral service takes place.
- Funeral cortège to the crematorium or cemetery.
- Service at the graveside for a burial.
- Take the family to the chosen destination to celebrate the life of the deceased.